Even with the utmost care practiced around your Persian rugs, spills can happen. After all, carpets are underfoot, and just about everything eventually lands on them.
Cleaning improves the appearance and dramatically increases the life of your rug. We recommend cleaning your rug thoroughly at least every 3-5 years, especially if used in homes with large families, or where pets, eating, or dampness are a concern. Walkways, entry halls and mud rooms, and other extended use areas like hotel lobbies may require cleaning every year or two.
Thorough cleaning of your rug is essential to maintaining its wear-ability as well as its beauty. Cleaning will soften and shine the wool as well as remove abrasive soil from the rugs foundation. We offer a thorough cleaning process designed specifically for traditional rugs. Unlike most carpet cleaners, our plant employs a state of the art dry tumbler that loosens and removes the deeply embedded soil from the foundation of the carpet. The rugs are then immersed in a low pH. bath and scrubbed, rinsed and then hung to dry. This process washes them thoroughly and restores the natural beauty back to the wool.
Let the professionals at Amir's Rug Gallery wash your rugs for you!
This is the cautious and professional way that we treat rugs, and yes, all this service here in Oakville Ontario!
Our multi-step process
The cleaning process from Amir is a multi-step process which includes.
1. Pre-wash inspection to determine Rug quality and overall condition.
2. Dye testing, to determine the color fastness.
3. Power dusting, to get out the loose soil.
4. Pre-treatment for sport removal.
5. Hand cleaning and Rinsing.
6. Moisture removal with wringer.
7. Drying in a humidity-controlled environment.
8. We use Anti-microbial treatments, enzymes, for removal of strong odor.
9. Urine decontamination: the aggressive option when a rug has excessive staining and odor. the process includes disinfect-deodorize and sanitize.